6:43pm March 11, 2014
2:38pm March 11, 2014
8:16am March 11, 2014
8:14am March 11, 2014
- Lizzy: ...I just keep thinking that if I could just be normal, if I could just get out of bed in the morning, everything would be okay.
- Dr. Sterling: Ok well What do you think normal is?
- Lizzy: Most people, you know, they cut themselves, they put a band-aid on, they keep going.
- Dr Sterling: Mhm, what do you do?
- Lizzy: Hah, I just keep bleeding
- Dr. Sterling: So you think that being normal is having a wound, putting a patch on it, & then just going on with your life?
- Lizzy: Well isn’t that what functioning is? Isn’t that what living is? I mean you just keep going, no matter what happens to you
- Dr. Sterling: Is that the way you wanna live?
7:42am March 11, 2014
7:37am March 11, 2014
10:06pm March 10, 2014
9:53pm March 10, 2014
9:03pm March 10, 2014
8:12pm March 10, 2014
2:07pm March 10, 2014
“Recovery is hard, the alternative is worse.”— Unknown
9:20am March 10, 2014
10:51pm March 9, 2014